Green Cards, Family Members & Married/Engaged Couples
Articles - FAQs
- Adjustment of Immigration Status: Proving ï¿½Admissionï¿½ or 245(i) Eligibility
- Becoming a K Visa Holder as the Spouse or Child of a U.S. Citizen
- Flaws in Family-Based Immigration Laws Causing Prolonged Separations
- How can I petition USCIS to bring my family or relative to the United States as a permanent resident?
- I am a U.S. citizen engaged to a foreigner. How can I bring him/her to the U.S.?
- I am a U.S. citizen, but my spouse is not. Our daughter was born outside the United States and I want her to be a U.S. citizen. What are the citizenship requirements for her?
- I am illegally in the United States but entered the U.S. legally. I have just married a U.S. citizen. How do I apply for my green card?
- Just Married! Tying the Knot with a U.S. Citizen Does Not Guarantee a Green Card
- The Fiancï¿½(e) Visa
- Which family members qualify for green cards under family-based immigration laws?